1. Use a screwdriver to release the alarm from its mounting plate
4. Fold the antenna between the alarm outer rim and the module casing, ensuring it sits beneath the alarm's outer rim
2. Turn the alarm over to gain access to the reverse of the alarm
5. Once the wireless module has been configured, clip the alarm back onto its mounting plate to reactive it
3. Place the wireless module in the cavity on the rear of the alarm, ensuring the antenna is on the side with the exposed connectors
Caution: Do not repeatedly insert the wireless module into the host alarm as that will weaken the module connectors.
Refer to the manual for module configuration and network creation process.